- Welcome to The National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases
- National Girl Child Day celebration at NIHSAD, Bhopal
- Vigilance Awareness Week-2021 at ICAR-NIHSAD, Bhopal
- Celebration of 8th Foundation Day at ICAR-NIHSAD, Bhopal
- Celebration of International yoga day at ICAR-NIHSAD, Bhopal
- Celebration of International women’s day at ICAR-NIHSAD, Bhopal
- Testing of Human Samples for COVID-19 at ICAR-NIHSAD, Bhopal
The National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases (NIHSAD) of Indian Council of Agricultural Research is a premier institute of India for research on exotic and emerging pathogens of animals. NIHSAD came into existence on 8th Aug., 2014 as an independent institute under ICAR from its original status as High Security Animal Disease Laboratory (HSADL), a regional station of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar.