- Welcome to The National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases
- Vigilance Awareness Campaign from August 16 to November 15, 2023
- ICAR-NIHSAD, Bhopal celebrates 23rd Foundation Day
- Training on Laboratory Biosafety and Biosecurity Last Date of Application 21.06.2023
- Celebration of World IP day at NIHSAD on 26th April 2023
- Transfer of H9N2 vaccine technology in the august presence of DG ICAR
The National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases (NIHSAD) of Indian Council of Agricultural Research is a premier institute of India for research on exotic and emerging pathogens of animals. NIHSAD came into existence on 8th Aug., 2014 as an independent institute under ICAR from its original status as High Security Animal Disease Laboratory (HSADL), a regional station of Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar.